Virtual selling masterclass
What virtual selling do you need to be successful in 2021? According to a study by McKinsey 70-80% of the buyers prefer remote human interactions and we can relate. During this Masterclass virtual selling we will start with the social selling mindset, virtual presentations & video selling and the top 3 tools that will make the customer experience make you look good.
Social selling mindset
Always give first. We believe social selling is the foundation to build trust faster as a fool with a tool is still a fool. We will discuss ways of building trust faster with a focus on reciprocity to leverage rapport.
- How can you build trust faster with our Trust framework?
- How you can use social listening on LinkedIn.
- How to have a conversation that matters.
Virtual presentation skills
How to cut through the noise when prospecting with video selling techniques. And how to make that first 30-45-minute discovery call & presentation an experience for your prospect?
- Best practices based on 1.000+ personalized videos made
- Hand gestures and non-verbal communication
- The 60-second pitch on video.
- 30 scenarios to use with video.
- Top virtual selling sequences
Remote selling tools
Fewer productivity tools are made to increase productivity for the seller and the buyer. And especially in the ‘next normal’ we need a customer experience that is at least twice better than the experience in a face-to-face meeting to make an ever-lasting impression.
- Vidyard a video platform for trackable and traceable personalized videos
- VideoAsk is a great solution to increase the general engagement with your target audience for multiple purposes but we will show you the use cases for testimonials and referrals.
- Pitch is a collaborative online presentation platform that makes it easy to collaborate with your audience. Definitely a PowerPoint killer.